Wednesday 2 October 2013

Miley Cyrus Dances at the Show Called Life

(Photo Credit: Fanpop.com)


I can still remember how my sister admired Hannah Montana when she was a kid. She sang her songs and even dream of becoming like Hannah Montana. At that time, affirming to her dream is so easy. 

But today, I might have a hard time dealing with her dream. But, why? With what I saw and heard about Miley Cyrus who played Hannah Montana I should have second thoughts about it. Good thing, my sister is a grown-up now. I don't have to tell her what to do since she knows what attitude she should carry every day.

For Miley, this is only a temporary life. Live life to the fullest, but just make sure you are not hurting yourself. I do not know what you are into right now. Just be strong!






No comments:

Post a Comment