Wednesday 10 April 2013

Dancing the Way You Like It


In my last post, I’ve shared my thoughts about dancing. However, it doesn’t stop there for I’ve seen that there are some types of dancing out there that people enjoy so much. So, today I’d like to site some points of where dancing being enjoyed and who are enjoying it. I don’t know if you’ll like this but will give my best to keep you grooving.

Now, let us start with:



Ballet . According to my source, it started in the Italian Renaissance courts of the 15th century and later developed into a concert dance form in France and Russia.

Ballet requires years of training to learn and master, and much practice to retain proficiency. It has been taught in ballet schools around the world, which have historically used their own cultures to evolve the art. Ballet is the foundation of many types of dance.

Jazz.  It is a fun dance style.  According to my source, it depends on the originality and creativity. Dancers match up several styles into their movements showing their own expression. You will find bold, dramatic body movements used in Jazz dancing. Take note, this includes body isolations and contractions.

Hip-Hop.  This is dance in tune of hip hop music. There are certain moves used in hip-hop such as breaking, popping, locking, krumping, and house dance. Creativity and personal interpretation are important this type of dancing.

Therefore, dancing can be accomplished through creativity and it is done mostly for self-expression. So, get up and be ready to show your moves to the whole world.


SOURCES:
en.wikipedia.org
dance.about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment